HAVE YOU HEARD,THE STIMULUS BILL JUST PASSED IN THE HOUSE INCLUDES REBATES TO ILLEGALS. I GET SO ENRAGED WHEN OUR REPS JUST PASS A BILL THAT REWARDS ILLEGALS FOR NOT RESPECTING OUR LAWS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF AMERICANS WHO COULD USE A LITTLE HELP,LIKE OUR ELDERLY,OR WHOMEVER,BUT AT LEAST AMERICANS.ITS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR SENATORS. I'M SURE MOST WILL VOTE FOR IT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT ,THAT'S WHY THEY DARED to INCLUDE ILLEGALS. WHEN ARE WE THE PEOPLE GOING TO STOP LETTING THEM RUN THE COUNTRY WITH NO REGUARD TO WE THE PEOPLE. GET IN TOUCH WITH EVERYONE YOU CAN,TO LET OUR REPS KNOW WE DO NOT WANT THIS GRANNY
I could not have said it any better Granny. If any of you care about America and the states of Kansas and Missouri put the tube on mute for a few minutes and skim through this, if you don't like it delete it and suffer the consequences, it won't be tomorrow (or maybe it will) but it is coming, your job, your paycheck, your benefits, they want them and if we do not stop this they will get them and most of you know who "they" are. The illegals from the 143 countries on the planet that are here and still coming thanks to the pro illegal crowd. They are not guest workers, they are not all of the other names the softball media calls them, they are invaders and have broken the law by coming here and staying here.............Ed
We had better get on the stick and call all of your Senators and get this stopped, if they get away with this, stand by for plan B and it will follow soon with C right behind it. We need to raise holly hell, just like last summer when they tried to squeeze the amnesty bill through and we the people. We need to jamb their emails, their telephones and send them the hard stamped copies. What we need to understand is that we can stop this if we just keep on keepin on just like last summer but we have to keep it up, they don't think we will, do you? We need to vote each and every pro illegal house and senate member in this next election. This may surprise you but think about it, the house is just as important as any other elected official, they run every two years and we can replace them, ask Rep Nancy Boyda from Kansas, her opponent was then pro illegal but says he has seen the light, do I believe him? No way. That is the example, we need more Nancy Boyda's from any party that wants the illegals to go home. Enough of that.
So far, lawmakers have pitched three different ideas:
Sen. Peggy Palmer’s Senate Republican plan:
1) Includes proposals 1-5 of Landwehr’s plan.
2) Have driver’s licenses expire on the same date as visas for immigrants working on a visa.
3) Repeal a state law that gives in-state tuition to the children of illegal immigrants who graduate from a Kansas high school.
Rep. Ann Mah’s House Democratic plan:
1) Penalize businesses that knowingly hire illegal immigrants or call them subcontractors to avoid penalties.
1) A House GOP plan to require voters to provide photo ID at the polls.
2) A House Democratic plan to pass a resolution encouraging Congress to address illegal immigration.
Rep. Brenda Landwehr’s House Republican plan:
1) Allow state and local authorities to enforce federal immigration law.
2) Prohibit illegal immigrants from receiving state services such as welfare.
3) Require employers to verify the citizenship of potential hires using the federal Employment Eligibility Verification system, called E-Verify.
4) Impose new penalties for businesses that hire illegals.
5) Toughen penalties for using or making false identification for illegal immigrants.
6) Allow local governments to prohibit landlords from renting to illegal immigrants.
On February the 27th we need to fill that Topeka Capital building to show support for Senator Peggy Palmer and all of the rest who have the courage to present bills to keep Kansas from being a sanctuary state, that's what it will be folks if we do not get legislation passed such as Oklahoma HB 1804. Senator Palmer and all of the rest are being bombarded by the special interests that want cheap labor, for their own personal gain at your cost, your loss and the loss of your families, present and past.
Here is a list of the "usual suspects" in Kansas and one can assume that it is the same for Missouri.
Chamber of Commerce
Catholic charities and leaders, other churches, They should lose their tax exempt status!
Grain and Feed
The meatpacking plants et al
These are the people that want your states, Kansas and Missouri to be santuary states. Do you have to wonder why? Look at what they do and who their "sheeple" are. It's cheap labor at any cost. I will send out reminders and information regards to the 27th of February in the future, we need to be there and support. Have any of you actually been in Topeka or Jefferson City when the opposition shows up? They come in by the bus loads and so should we.
In Missouri: Dittos on the above Kansas information, we need to fill the capital building in Jefferson City and show our support, review the below bills.
Sen. Scott Rupp’s Senate Republican plan:
1) Fine employers that knowingly employ illegal immigrants on projects using state funds and ban them from further state-funded projects.
2) Bar illegal immigrants from attending state universities.
3) Require officials from every public university to certify that their campuses had not knowingly admitted illegal immigrants.
4) Require applicants for state benefits to provide proof of citizenship, residency or lawful presence.
Rep. Charles Portwood’s Republican House plan:
1) Criminalize the transport or concealment of illegal immigrants.
2) Require law enforcement to determine the citizenship status of anyone charged with a felony, driving while intoxicated, or driving with excessive blood alcohol content.
3) Require all public employers to participate in the federal immigrant status verification system.
4) Require public benefit providers to verify the legal status of applicants before granting benefits.
5) Prohibit illegal immigrants from receiving college scholarships, financial aid or resident tuition.
1) Sen. Jason Crowell’s bill would prevent illegal immigrants from getting Missouri driver’s licenses. The state won’t honor such licenses from other states.
2) Rep. Gary Dusenberg’s bill would prohibit cities from enacting “sanctuary policies” preventing city cooperation in immigration enforcement.
The above bills are from the Kansas City Star, if you would like to see the entire article let me know, these legislatures with the courage to present the bills need all of our support!
Kansas and Missouri Director
Heart of America Chapter Director
Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
913 620 0771